Dr. Murthy thanks you for your trust in our practice. As with the transmission of any communicable disease like a cold or the flu, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as “Coronavirus,” at any time or in any place. We have always followed recommended universal personal protection and disinfection protocols to limit transmission of all diseases in our office and continue to do so.
Steps we have taken:
- Dr. Murthy would be seeing all the patients personally and no assistants at this time.
- All patients have Dr. Murthy’s personal cell phone to chat or FaceTime.
- Our practice has always been small, patient oriented, ease of flow of patients where Dr.Murthy was seeing about 2 patients at any given time on the clinic floor.
- Now, considering social distancing, reducing foot traffic etc, Dr. Murthy will be seeing only one patient or one family (husband and wife, siblings, parent and child) at a time on the clinic floor.
- There would be no one waiting in the reception area other than perhaps the next patient towards the tail end of the previous patient.
- We have Air Purifiers in the reception, clinic floor and the consult room.
- At this time, we are considering having UV lights but we are not sure if they pose other health risks to our patients to skin and other body parts.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our office very soon.
All our best,
Dr. William Murthy and the Orthodontics of Cambridge Team